Bell Work # 20 Write down your goal for the Sage Test.
Bell Work # 21 What did you learn this year in Biology?
Bell Work # 19
Answer the 4th vocabulary paper.
Bell Work # 18
Write down and define 8 Genetic terms we learned this year.
Review activity (come get a review from me).
Bell Work # 17 Name the different body systems and what organs belong in each.
Bell Work # 16
Define these 27 words; organelle, photosynthesis, fermentation, active transport, adhesion, cell wall, osmosis, respiration, cellular respiration, lipid, cohesion, nucleus, homeostasis, diffusion, cell theory, nucleic acid, cell membrane, carbohydrate, protein, organic, enzyme, solute, chlorophyll, microorganism, mitosis, solution, solvent.
Bell Work # 15
Draw and explain a food web.
Ecosystem Final Assignment
Start your vocabulary terms
Bell Work # 14
1. How many kilocaories would be available to the three level consumer in an ecosystem?
2. Why do food chains generally NOT contain more than 4 or 5 levels?
Assignment - Biodiversity Foldable
Bell Work # 13
1. What is the most common way that nitrogen fixation occurs?
B. Nitrogen fixing bacteria
C. Forest fires
2. T/F Atmospheric nitrogen (N2 gas) is easily taken up and used by plants and animals.
3. T/F Legumes host nitrogen fixing bacteria, and thus are good crops to plant to replenish the soil.
Cycle Notes and Nitrogen LAB (you can make up the lab during FLEX)
Bell Work #12
Define these terms; biodiversity, quantitative, qualitative, and inference.
Bell Work # 11 Define carry capacity, limiting factors, niche, organisms, population, community, ecosystem, biotic and abiotic.